Nikkor AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF VR
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to 32
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Filter Diameter: 67mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
New high-performance 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor lens, featuring a new optical formula and Nikon Vibration Reduction (VRII) this new Zoom Nikkor is capable of producing images with clarity and contrast typically found in lenses costing much more. Comprising many of Nikon’s most advanced features such as Nikon ExtraLow Dispersion (ED) glass, Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and enhanced Vibration Reduction (VRII), internal focus (IF), as well as optics perfected for use with both Nikon DX format digital and 35mm filmSLR cameras, the 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor is sure to appeal to a broad spectrum of Nikon photographers.
The Nikon 70-300mm is commonly used for General purpose, Landscape/scenery, Landscape photography, Macro photography, Sports/action, Weddings, Wildlife, Wildlife photos and more.The Nikon 70-300mm is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual photographer, Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Nikon 70-300mm is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon 70-300mm: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Rugged, Strong construction to mention just a few.
Silent Wave Motor
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation.
- Internal Focusing
- IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length and non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- ED Glass
- Two ED glass elements minimize chromatic aberration across the entire zoom range while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
- Rounded Diaphragm
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds.
Focal Length 70 – 300 mm Aperture Maximum: f/4.5 – 5.6 Minimum: f/32 – 40 Camera Mount Type Nikon F Format Compatibility Nikon FX/35mm Film Nikon DX Angle of View 34° – 8° DX Picture Angle: 22° – 5° Minimum Focus Distance 4.92′ (1.5 m) Magnification 0.25x Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:4 Groups/Elements 12/17 Diaphragm Blades 9